You don't need any experience or qualifications to begin studying PRINCE2® with us, although some project management experience would be helpful.
The PRINCE2® Foundation course is the perfect starting point. It has no entry requirements and covers the essential knowledge required to understand the PRINCE2 method.
The PRINCE2® Practitioner course will teach you to adapt and apply the PRINCE2 framework to varied projects and allow you to become a registered PRINCE2 Practitioner.
It's ideal if you've already completed PRINCE2 Foundation (2009 or 6th Edition), or if you hold one of the following qualifications.
Project Management Institute (PMI):
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- PMI Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
International Project Management Association (IPMA):
- IPMA Level A (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
You'll also be eligible if you hold one of the IPMA member associations' equivalent qualifications, including:
Association for Project Management (APM):
- APM Project Management Qualification (equivalent to IPMA Level D)
International Project Management Association USA (IPMA USA):
- IPMA USA Certified Project Management Associate (equivalent to IPMA Level D)
PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner Combined is ideal for PRINCE2 beginners who want to become fully registered Practitioners and save money by studying both courses in one.